Facility & Real Estate Management PT
Profile of the Program
At the Kufstein University of Applied Sciences, the bachelor’s degree program in “Facility & Real Estate Management” can also be taken on a part time basis i.e. alongside employment. Having study hours on Friday afternoons, Saturdays and lecture blocks makes it possible for employed persons to obtain a university education that is only offered in Kufstein. Just like the full-time version, this course offers an internationally-recognized, practice-oriented degree in Facility and Real Estate Management with excellent career opportunities.
- Blocks of classes on Fridays and Saturdays
- Up to 20% distance learning elements make it easier to study as well as work
- Highly relevant to practice thanks to real-life business cases
- Best career development with comprehensive real-estate expertise
- Superb industry network
- House and real estate management and real estate trustees
- Banks and insurance companies
- Companies in the areas of industry, energy and the environment
- Building services and advisory services
- Planning, supervision and management of buildings and business premises
- Project management and development
- 37 % Engineering Technology
- 26 % Management
- 16 % Social/Methodological skills
- 11 % Basic Business Management
- 10 % Company Projects/Practical Training
This part-time degree program also provides students with fundamental technical knowledge in the fields of Engineering and Business Sciences, IT and Law. At the same time, particular emphasis is placed on consolidating expertise in planning, construction, management and recovery of property and infrastructures (facilities). Finally, the course includes training in useful soft skills and has a high practical component, which is achieved through the execution of real projects in Austria and abroad. Taking care of the international element is a compulsory one-to-two week stay abroad, lectures in English and a qualification in a second foreign language.
The interdisciplinary knowledge provided in the fields of business, technology and management, as well as the immediately practical relevance of the course contents open up a whole range of job opportunities for graduates of this degree program. Opportunities lie in real estate management and facility management as well as in all related industries, such as banking and insurance or in the areas the energy and environmental sector. The high quality of the degree program has been confirmed by an award from the international association IFMA.
You can find further activities of the degree program on the following website: